for the use of personal information received from users of the site (hereinafter –
Users) by the administrator of the Oasis Apartments website (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance
with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (in particular, the Federal Law "On Personal Data".)
Users expressly agree to the processing of their personal data as
described in this Policy. The use of the Site means the expression by the User
of unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing.
The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with
the terms of the Policy.
1. Personal information of Users processed by the Company
The Site collects, accesses and uses for the purposes defined by the Policy
personal data of Users, technical and other information related
Technical information is not personal data. The Company uses
cookies that allow you to identify the User. Cookies are
text files available to the Company for processing information about activity
The User, including information about which pages the User visited and the
time the User spent on the page. The user can disable
the possibility of using cookies in the browser settings.
Technical information is also understood as information that
is automatically transmitted to the Company during the use of the Site using
the software installed on the User's device.
The User's personal data means information that
The User provides the Company when filling out an application on the Site and subsequent
use of the Site. The information required to provide the Company is marked
in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his
The Company may also process data made publicly available by the subject
of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in
accordance with the law.
The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided
The User, and does not have the ability to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company
assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient
personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
2. Purposes of processing Users' personal information.
The main purpose of the Company in collecting personal data is to provide
information and consulting services to Users. Users agree
that the Company may also use their personal data for:
• Identification of the party within the framework of the services provided;
• Providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
• Improving the quality of services, their usability, development and development
• Website, troubleshooting technical problems or security issues;
• Analysis for the expansion and improvement of services, information content
• and advertising services;
• Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, updates
• services and advertising offers based on information preferences
• Targeting of advertising materials; mailing of individual marketing
• messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
• Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data;
The Company uses technical information anonymously for the purposes specified in
2.1.3. Conditions and methods of processing Users' personal information and its transfer to third parties.
The User consents to the processing of his personal data by sending
an application (any written request containing contact details).
Processing of User's personal data means collection, recording, systematization,
accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use,
transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking,
deletion, destruction of User's personal data.
With respect to the User's personal information, its
confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides
information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in
the following cases:
• The User has consented to such actions;
• The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service
The Site or for the execution of a certain contract or agreement with
By the user;
• Transfer to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation
Federation on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by law
Of the Russian Federation;
• In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Company
or third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of contracts and
agreements with the Company, this Policy, or documents containing
• As a result of processing the User's personal information by depersonalizing it
, depersonalized statistical data is obtained, which
are transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing work or
providing services on behalf of the Company.
4. Measures applied to protect the User's personal information.
The Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and
technical measures to protect the User's personal information from
unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking,
copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third
5. Dispute resolution.
All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this
The Policy is resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation
Of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law.
Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) dispute settlement
procedure is mandatory.
6. Additional conditions.
without the User's consent.
Continued use of the Site after making such changes
confirms the User's consent to such changes.